ALL CLUBS. ALL SPORTS. ALL STUDENTS.
The mission of the SHS Booster Club is to support all students and to promote the interests of the school in general. Membership is encouraged for ANY parent or community member who wants to advocate for an enriching student experience at SHS!
We support all clubs, sports, and students at SHS.
The Springfield High School Booster Club is a 501c3 non-profit fundraising organization that exists to support and enrich the extra-curricular high school experiences of students while they attend SHS. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
How Can I Get Involved?
For the most up-to-date information on meetings, schedules, and volunteering, please visit our website at shsboosters.net.
- We provide fundraising opportunities for any student club or sport.
- We provide financial assistance to clubs, sports, and SHS activities whenever we can!
- 100% of the money we raise goes back to the SHS community.
- Become a Booster Club member. This is the easiest way to support your student and their activities.
- Volunteer to work a 2-hour shift in the concession stand! Either answer a general call for volunteers or volunteer on behalf of your student’s club or sport.
- Fill an open Booster board position and bring your fundraising ideas to the table!