October 1-6 is Homecoming Week at SHS! There are lots of ways to be involved!
Miller Monday, Twin Tuesday, Wacky Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Favorite Jersey Friday
Thursday – Best of SHS Community Pep Rally – 5:00
Friday – 4:00 Homecoming Volleyball Match 7:00 Homecoming Football Game
Saturday – 5:30 Hall of Fame dinner and induction 8:00 Homecoming Dance
Come on out and be part of the SHS community!
Welcome to the 2018-19 school year at SHS! We’ve already had one day with the new class of 2022 and look forward to everyone returning on Thursday, September 6. Students should report to the courtyard to receive their schedules and then head off to their first ‘A’ day of the school year.
It’s going to be a great year!
Did you know you can save yourself time in line and pay your school fees online? Click on this link, SHS Online Store, to pay online.
At Springfield High School, we are committed, through an ongoing collaboration between teachers, families, and community members, to offering rich and diverse curriculum that equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary for success in school and in all future endeavors.
Portrait of an SHS Graduate
- Persistent and Resourceful Individual: Graduate will persevere in the face of adversity to complete the task at hand.
- Adaptable and Productive Community Member: Graduates will act as productive citizen by demonstrating responsibility to their community and flexibility in fulfilling personal, professional, and community expectations.
- College and Career-Ready Scholar: Graduates will develop and manage a personal education and career plan, and demonstrate application of academic and technical competencies to a chosen career field.
- Critical and Innovative Problem-Solver: Graduates will understand the nature of problems, create innovate solutions, and make informed decisions by using critical and creative thinking, logical reasoning, analysis, inquiry, and problem-solving techniques.
- Ethical Decision Maker: Graduate will display personal and professional integrity by demonstrating leadership, effective decision-making, and ethical personal and professional management skills.
- Effective Communicator and Collaborator: Graduates will demonstrate leadership qualities through the ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, innovate, and think creatively.
Look through our web site to find what you need!
Questions? Please give us a call!
Si necesita la tradución para este sitio web, por favor presione el botón de tradución que está locado a la derecha y arriba de la página.