ATTENDANCE PHONE # (541) 744-4794 ATTENDANCE FAX # (541) 744-4144 EMAIL email@example.com
PLEASE NOTIFY ATTENDANCE IF…
- Your student is ill
- Your student is at an appointment
- Serious illness or death in the student’s family has occurred
- A doctor’s note will be required when your student has missed more than 3 days in a row.
- Family vacations or other extended absences are NOT excused absences.
- You can request homework through the Attendance Office when your student has missed 3 or more days in a row.
- Students will be dropped after 10 consecutive days of unexcused/excused absences.
STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY UPON RETURNING FROM AN ABSENCE:
- Checking in with the Attendance Office and picking up a Re-admit Slip.
- Meet with Teachers to obtain any missing assignments and reschedule any tests/quizzes that were missed.
- Parents must sign students out or send them with a note to leave campus. Just phoning in will not allow your student to leave campus.
- A student who becomes ill during the school day should, with the teacher’s permission, report to the health room. The health aide will decide whether or not the student should be sent home and will notify the student’s parent/guardian, as appropriate.
Phone #: 541.744.4803
Fax #: 541.744.4144