April Student of the Month

camden v

CAMDEN VAUGHT

Cam is an unbelievably hard worker. Whether it is school, yard work, going after scholarships, or helping someone out, he gives his all. His ability to stay calm and solve whatever life throws at him is one thing I admire most about him. Cam is an amazing son, big brother, and friend. Watching him and his friends grow into the amazing people they are, assures me that everything will be okay because they are genuinely going to make a difference. I don’t think I’ve ever known a group of kids that are this well-rounded and genuinely do not care what people think of them. If you want an example, you should make it a point to find the Christmas music videos they created in the last three years! He is one of the funniest people I know, he LOVES free stuff and finding a good deal so he will often found at Ross or the Goodwill.
Camden’s dad and I could not be more proud of him. He has not let all the changes and uncertainty of the last year slow him down at all. If anything, he is probably more determined. He is school President, Co-Captain of Cross Country and Track, started his first job in September, maintained a 4.0, and makes us laugh every day. He will be starting at Oregon State for Engineering in the fall and had the honor of being awarded the President’s Scholarship. Camden is going to change the world, and I can’t wait to watch it happen!

Share Button
This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.