At Springfield High School, we are committed, through an ongoing collaboration between teachers, families, and community members, to offering rich and diverse curriculum that equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary for success in school and in all future endeavors.
Portrait of an SHS Graduate
- Persistent and Resourceful Individual: Graduate will persevere in the face of adversity to complete the task at hand.
- Adaptable and Productive Community Member: Graduates will act as productive citizen by demonstrating responsibility to their community and flexibility in fulfilling personal, professional, and community expectations.
- College and Career-Ready Scholar: Graduates will develop and manage a personal education and career plan, and demonstrate application of academic and technical competencies to a chosen career field.
- Critical and Innovative Problem-Solver: Graduates will understand the nature of problems, create innovate solutions, and make informed decisions by using critical and creative thinking, logical reasoning, analysis, inquiry, and problem-solving techniques.
- Ethical Decision Maker: Graduate will display personal and professional integrity by demonstrating leadership, effective decision-making, and ethical personal and professional management skills.
- Effective Communicator and Collaborator: Graduates will demonstrate leadership qualities through the ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, innovate, and think creatively.
Look through our web site to find what you need!
Questions? Please give us a call!
Si necesita la tradución para este sitio web, por favor presione el botón de tradución que está locado a la derecha y arriba de la página.
Registration forms available in the front office or the counseling office!
OR click here to register online.
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
All 9-11 grade student’s forecasting sheets must be turned in to the counseling office as the master schedule process is underway.
SHS was honored by NEDCO (Neighborhood Economic Development Corporation) with the first ever Outstanding Community Partnership Award! We love partnering with NEDCO and greatly appreciate all they do to support our students and the community.
SPRINGFIELD HIGH PARENT GROUP
Helping our students; hear about what classes and services are available to your kids.
All SHS parents and guardians are warmly invited to join our new group, working to get parents information to help all our students do well in school.
Questions/RSVP: Joy Marshall, email@example.com 541-912-2921
Click here to read about Brooklyn Reed, one of our amazing SHS students!
Second semester schedules will be available through Student Vue this weekend. We will also distribute paper copies on Monday morning beginning at 7:30.
Congratulations to Josh Jordan, the SHS Alpha Delta Kappa Educator honoree!
Each year, ADK, an international sorority of women promoting excellence in education, honor teachers from a cross-section of Springfield schools.
We’re proud of Josh and the great work he does for SHS students and staff!
Come on out Thursday, October 5, at 5:00 for the amazing SHS Community Pep Rally! The Silke Field parking lot will have food from many vendors representing clubs and athletics at SHS for you to enjoy. Then head on over to Silke Field for student performances ending with an awesome fireworks display! This is a wonderful event! You’ll love it!
Thanks to Imagination International, Inc. for donating $135,000.00 of drafting supplies to SHS Technical Drafting program.Technical Drafting Teacher Adam Dimock and his students Hunter Gallagher and Michael Drury did an outstanding job representing SHS.
Check out these links, KVAL and the Register Guard, to see the story! Go Millers!