At Springfield High School, we are committed, through an ongoing collaboration between teachers, families, and community members, to offering rich and diverse curriculum that equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary for success in school and in all future endeavors.
Portrait of an SHS Graduate
- Persistent and Resourceful Individual: Graduate will persevere in the face of adversity to complete the task at hand.
- Adaptable and Productive Community Member: Graduates will act as productive citizen by demonstrating responsibility to their community and flexibility in fulfilling personal, professional, and community expectations.
- College and Career-Ready Scholar: Graduates will develop and manage a personal education and career plan, and demonstrate application of academic and technical competencies to a chosen career field.
- Critical and Innovative Problem-Solver: Graduates will understand the nature of problems, create innovate solutions, and make informed decisions by using critical and creative thinking, logical reasoning, analysis, inquiry, and problem-solving techniques.
- Ethical Decision Maker: Graduate will display personal and professional integrity by demonstrating leadership, effective decision-making, and ethical personal and professional management skills.
- Effective Communicator and Collaborator: Graduates will demonstrate leadership qualities through the ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, innovate, and think creatively.
Look through our web site to find what you need!
Questions? Please give us a call!
Si necesita la tradución para este sitio web, por favor presione el botón de tradución que está locado a la derecha y arriba de la página.
1st Period 8:45 – 10:15
3rd Period 10:30 – 12:00
Lunch 12:00 – 1:00
7th Period 1:00 – 2:30
2nd Period 8:45 – 10:15
4th Period 10:30 – 12:00
Lunch 12:00 – 1:00
8th Period 1:00 – 2:30
June 14th (early release)
5th Period 8:45 – 10:15
Locker Clean-out 10:15 – 10:45
6th Period 10:50 – 12:20
June 7 – Baccalaureate @ Auditorium 7:00 p.m.
June 8 Marching Practice 9:00 a.m. Gym (Bring cap and gown)
Graduation 7:00 p.m. In the Gym. Graduates be in West Gym by 6:00.
Senior All-Night Party @ Regional Sports Center
Registration forms available in the front office or the counseling office! Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Springfield Performing Arts presents our spring musical Once Upon a Mattress, May 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12 at 7 PM in the SHS auditorium. Tickets are $8 adults and $5 students & seniors. Don’t miss this hilarious musical event.
All 9-11 grade student’s forecasting sheets must be turned in to the counseling office as the master schedule process is underway.
All Springfield High parents and guardians are welcome to the upcoming Parent Group meeting!
You’ll find out what is happening at school, meet other Springfield High parents, and get your questions answered. The more parents are engaged at school, the more it helps all our children do well.
We are meeting Thursday, April 26th, 6:30-7:30pm, in the library at school.
Please RSVP to Nani Nagel, or email with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you April 26th!
Springfield Acting Ensemble presents Ray Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451 April 19, 20, 21 at 7:00pm in the SHS Studio Theatre. Ray Bradbury’s futuristic story where “firemen” create fires instead of putting them out. In this dark future, books are burnt when found and individual thinking is punished. Montag is a fireman who, after meeting a young woman, Clarisse-who embraces thinking and reading– becomes frustrated and jaded with his role as a fireman and finds meaning in the very novels he is supposed to destroy. Beatty, the fire chief, notices the change in Montag and wages a battle of wits and endangers Montag’s life. Montag must choose to defy Beatty and the firemen or join a small group of those who resist the oppressive government at the risk of their lives. General Admission $5. Seating is limited–reservations HIGHLY recommended. 541.744.4768
Featuring seniors Kyler Deanda as Montag and Hannah Baehler as Clarice with junior Julian Chavez as Chief Beatty. The SHS Acting Ensemble proudly fills out the rest of the cast and crew
Spring week is here! Time to have some fun and share some SHS spirit!
Monday – Miller Mania
Tuesday – Twin Day
Wednesday – Nerds vs Jocks
Thursday – Throwback
Friday – Flannel
Dress up every day, get prizes, and be entered in the grand prize drawing! Let’s go!